How to Measure a Box
- Listed dimensions are always inside dimensions.
- Length is always the longest side of the box that has a flap.
- Width is the shorter side of the box that also has a flap.
- Depth measurements do no have a flap.
- NOTE: Acceptable manufacturing variance is approx. +/- 1/8”
- The first dimension is Length.
- The second dimension is Width
- Depth is the 3rd dimension and the only side without a flap..
- To ship via UPS or FedEx®, surround each item with 2” of packing material and place each item 2” away from the walls of the box.
- To ship via USPS, surround each item with packing materials until items are no longer moving around in the box.
See Other Related Mailing and Shipping Supplies
Poly Mailers - Packing List Envelopes - Packing Tape