7 x 4 x 18 Crimp Bottom Cello Bags 1.2 Mil
Stock #: GPPCB2070418
These 7" x 4" x 18" Crimp Bottom Cello Bags have an excellent barrier of protection from moisture, gas, and aroma. They are great for presenting and containing snacks such as candy, dried goods, or potpourri. Their 4 inch side gusset allows them to be versatile and well-formed. The secure crimped bottom creates an airtight seal and provides durability for heavier products. The clear cello bags are constructed of 1.2 Coex BOPP (co-extrusion biaxially oriented polypropylene) material, which gives them a glossy shine and extreme clarity. These treat bags can be sealed with a twist tie, heat sealer, or bag tape; they are packed 1000 per case.
- Food Contact: 1.2 Coex BOPP (co-extrusion biaxially oriented polypropylene) is suitable for most applications involving direct Contact with foodstuffs. They are manufactured to meet current Food Contact regulations. FDA approved.
- Film Storage: These bags should be stored in its original wrapping away from any source of local heating or direct sunlight at temperatures between 60-75°F and at a relative humidity of 35-55%. Unlike Cellophane, these BOPP bags do not have a shelf life.
- Performance: Your product is unique, different from other products. Some products react to oxygen, while moisture is an issue for others. We recommend that you perform a shelf-life test. Only you know how your product should look and taste. We also recommend a thorough test of bag strength, appearance, label adherence and sealing.
7" x 4" x 18" Cello Bags Specifications
- Type: Crimp Bottom Cello Bags
- Material: 1.2 Coex BOPP (co-extrusion biaxially oriented polypropylene)
- Color: Clear
- Width: 7 inches
- Height: 18 inches
- Gusset: 4 inches
- Thickness: 1.2 mil
- Recyclable: Yes