ColdMark Temperature Indicator
Stock #: TI-CM0236
ColdMark Temperature Indicator is a single-use descending indicator designed to help shippers and consumers identify if the temperature of a package has reached below the specified threshold. ColdMark Indicator bulb turns from clear to violet when the temperature goes below the predetermined threshold.
Potential ColdMark Indicator Applications
Floral, Chocolate, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Food delivery, and other food products.
ColdMark Indicator Features
- ColdMark indicator bulb: Clear if above specified temperature, Violet if the temperature has gone below the specified temperature.
- The ColdMark should be located where it will be visible to the receiver of the monitored shipment.
- The ColdMark can be attached directly to the product being monitored or located inside the packaging.
ColdMark Temperature Indicator Specifications
- Temperature breaking point: 2°C / 36°F
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2°F or 1°C
- Activation Time: 30 minutes or less
- Application Material: Adhesive liner
- Storage Conditions: Unused product must be stored above activation temperature and below 43°C / 110°F
- Indication: Violet color when specified temperature is reached
- Shelf Life: Two Years
- Delivers irreversible evidence of exposure to unacceptable temperature conditions
- Allows for easy accept/reject decisions to be made
- Assists in verifying the adequacy of the cold chain packaging
- Provides cost-effective solution for last mile monitoring