8 x 10 Back Weld Cello Bags 1.2 Mil
Stock #: PPCBW10810
These 8" x 10" Back Weld Cello Bags have an excellent barrier of protection from moisture, gas, and aroma. The treat bags are great for presenting numerous items such as candies, cookies, and baked goods. Their 1.2 mil BOPP (biaxially oriented polypropylene) material allows for excellent clarity and stiffness. The back weld provides a clean presentation and an easy way to open the bag. These clear treat bags can be sealed with a heat sealer, tape or a twist tie. They are packed 2000 per case.
- Food Contact: 1.2 mil BOPP (biaxially oriented polypropylene) is suitable for most applications involving direct Contact with foodstuffs. They are manufactured to meet current Food Contact regulations. FDA approved.
- Film Storage: These bags should be stored in its original wrapping away from any source of local heating or direct sunlight at temperatures between 60-75°F and at a relative humidity of 35-55%. Unlike Cellophane, these BOPP bags do not have a shelf life.
- Performance: Your product is unique, different from other products. Some products react to oxygen, while moisture is an issue for others. We recommend that you perform a shelf-life test. Only you know how your product should look and taste. We also recommend a thorough test of bag strength, appearance, label adherence and sealing.
8" x 10" Cello Bags Specifications
- Type: Back Weld Cello Bags
- Material: 1.2 mil BOPP (biaxially oriented polypropylene)
- Color: Clear
- Width: 8 inches
- Height: 10 inches
- Thickness: 1.2 mil
- Recyclable: Yes