Stock #: SMH300C-R
Each 12" Sealer Repair Kit for 12" Impulse Hand Sealer with Trimmer comes with 2 heating elements, 2 lower Teflon strips, 1 blade and 1 upper Teflon strip. It is always a smart idea to have more than one replacement heating wire and more then one lower Teflon strip on hand so that production never misses a beat.
Please follow these instructions for replacing element wires and teflon covers and insulator strip.
1. Unplug unit.
2. Unscrew (2 philips head screws) and remove cutter bar.
3. Unscrew chrome side plate and remove teflon cover. This exposes element wire.
4. Unhook old wire from post. Remove insulator strip below wire. Replace adhesive strip cover all exposed metal.
5. Reattach new element wire, cover with new teflon, replace side plate and cutter bar.
To Replace Cutting Blade
1. Slide cutter handle to cutout notch on upper arm and lift out.
2. Loosen (do not remove) screw and use pier to remove and install new blade.
3. Slide new blade in and tighten screw. Be careful of sharp blade. Reverse #1.
CAUTION - USE EXTREME CARE TO INSURE PROPER ALIGNMENT OF ELEMENT WIRE AND INSULATOR STRIP.