36" x 200 yds. Mil Spec VCI Paper Rolls
Stock #: PRMS-VCI36200
These 36 in. x 200 yds. VCI Paper Rolls consist of durable brown corrosion inhibitor treated paper, which prevents oxidation, corrosion, and rust. These brown paper rolls are non toxic and do not leve any residue. Our 36" x 200 yds. Mil Spec VCI Paper Rolls can cover or wrap ferrous metal parts or surfaces; they are not recommended for items containing nickel. The VCI roll enables you to choose the size of the sheet for various sized items.
- Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor VCI bags provide anti-corrosion protection for increased life of your tools, metal components, machined parts and any item that is prone to oxidation.
- Protection: protects metals for up to 5 years when properly packed and stored.
- Shelf Life: 2 years if stored at 85 degrees F (30 degrees C) or less and out of direct sunlight in original packaging.
36 in. x 200 yds. VCI Paper Rolls Specifications
- Type: Mil Spec VCI Paper Rolls
- Material:Low Density polyethylene film embedded with a corrosion inhibitor.
- Color: Blue
- Width: 36 inches
- Height: 200 inches
- Thickness: 35 LBS mil
- Gauge: .0035 LBS
- Recyclable: Yes