4.9 out of 5 based on 2,400+ reviews
Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm EST
how can we help you today?
Our hours: Mon-Fri: 8am to 5pm EST
Send us an email
Stock #: 3MVT-5700-2BW
3M 5700 2 Inch Black and White Safety Stripe Tape is a popular way to identify and mark traffic areas and physical hazards. Highly conformable tape sticks instantly and holds firmly to most surfaces. Tape is pigmented all the way through to hold its color even in high traffic areas. Hazard Identification 3M 5700 Black and White Safety Stripe Tape is a durable vinyl tape with a rubber adhesive that resist most common solvents, abrasion resistant, color through-out, conformable, aggressive adhesive that removes cleanly. Hazard Identification 2" 3M Safety Stripe Tapes are used for many lanes and safety marking applications, to help identify hazard areas. A fast effective way to restrict entry to areas, and mark hazardous areas. Quickly mark out "Hard Hat Areas" or increase your Safety zone's visibility.
3M Id : 70-0060-2200-1
GTIN(UPC/EAN) : 0 00 21200 04367 3
Key Features of 3M 5700 Black / White Safety Stripe Tape
- Long-lasting and durable, this tape can be cleaned and sealed.
- Black and white tape instantly identifies hazards.
- Easy to apply. Pressure sensitive rubber adhesive sticks on contact.
- Pigmented tape maintains its vivid color even when exposed to heavy abrasion.
- Resistant to most common solvents.
- Diagonally striped tape identifies and marks traffic areas and physical hazards.
- Saves money. Longer wear means fewer applications.
- Excellent dead stretch - wont shrink back from surface once it is applied.
- OSHA compliant colors.
- 2 in x 36 yards.
|Details for 3MVT-5700-2B/W|
|Adhesion to Steel oz/in (N/100 mm)||19 (21)|
|Adhesive Material||Rubber Resin|
|Length||36 Linear Yard|
|Size||2 in x 36 yd|
|Tensile Strength lb/in (N/100 mm)||15 (260)|
|Thickness||5.4 Milli-inch (Mil)|
|GTIN(UPC/EAN)||0 00 21200 04367 3|