Polyethylene Poly Sheeting, a general-purpose poly film with a range of standard to heavy-duty thickness for use in construction projects, paint protection, agriculture applications, and equipment. Plastic Construction Film & Agriculture Flim Also known as Visqueen Film.
• Use also as a vapor barrier for concrete and between drywall and insulation.
• Can be used to cover a crawl space, under wood floors and in various other covering applications.
• Poly film and sheeting are offered in 1.5 mil to 6 mil thickness.
• Plastic Sheeting is made from a polyethylene material.
• Often referred to as Painters Plastic
Helpful Hint - How to calculate the weight of a poly roll: