Bakery Rack Covers
Used for temporary storage of baked goods and/or as can liners.
RhinoTuff® Plastic Pan Rack Covers
High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) virgin resin material provides protection for short-term storage of baked goods.
- Material: High Density Polyethylene 0.6 Mil with virgin resin; not from recycled material. Durable, tear resistant and designed to form fit the appropriately sized Bun Pan Rack
- Food Contact: High Density Polyethylene 0.6 Mil is suitable for most applications involving direct Contact with foodstuffs. They are manufactured to meet current Food Contact regulations. FDA approved.
- These high density plastic bags are designed to cover 48" to 80" bun pan racks
- Bakery plastic bread and bun rack covers are designed to keep dough fresh and prevent free standing bakery, restaurant and cafeteria racks from airborne substances.
- Packaged in space-saving RhinoTuff® cases and wound in perforated rolls for easy one-at-a-time dispensing.
- These baking rack covers are made with a Star Seal Top and easily opens to pull down over any appropriately sized bread rack.